Let`s learn how to make a paper frog. I myself made this craft from TP Rolls, but this toy can be made from thin cardboard rolled into a tube.
1.Take a cardboard roll and flatten slightly so that corners appear:
2.These corners should be cut in an arc:
3.Measure about a third of the length of the cylinder and make a cut:
4. Bend the “neck” so that the gap is closed and glue it from the inside with a strip of paper:
5. Close the frog’s mouth and glue it from the inside with a piece of adhesive tape.
6. Cut out such a detail from the second cylinder.
7. And attach it to the bottom of the “torso”:
8. Make and glue eyes on the head:
9. Cut out the hind legs, they should have a large enough footprint:
10. Cut out and CORRECTLY bend the front legs:
11. Attach them roughly where the shoulders should be. Note that the palms are turned inward.
Now you know how to make a Toilet Paper Roll DIY frog step by step.
If you liked the article, please share with your friends - click on the social buttons