How to draw a Wildbeast. Wildbeasts are also called gnues. Gnu is a genus from the family of the tubicorn.
Wildbeast drawing – lesson 1
1. Pencil the sketch:
2. Draw the body. The shape of the trunk is characteristic: withers with a hump, belly like a barrel:
3. Hind legs are long and thin.At the end of the tail there is a long, thick brush of black hair:
4. The front legs are slender and straight:
5. A large head on a thick neck looks heavy:
We draw a blue wildebeest wildebeest and now color it as they are used to be:
Wldbeast step by step drawing lesson 2
The second wildebeest will be drawn in the same sequence as we did the previous picture.
1. Pencil sketch.
2. Draw antelope`s body.
3. Draw rear legs.
4. Draw forelegs:
5. The head with curved horns resembles the head of a buffalo.
6. Color our Wildbeast correctly.
If you liked the article, please share with your friends - click on the social buttons