Let`s learn how to draw a Raven.
The Raven is mysterious, the mythical bird, he is the hero of many myths and fairy tales. This is understandable – this large, entirely black bird looks very impressive. Surprisingly, the Raven is a relative of the Sparrow, and even refers to passerine. The raven is also related to crows and ignorant people often confuse them.
Raven step by step drawing lesson 1
- Schematic generalized outline
2. To better understand, let’s show the structure of the bird.
3. We proceed to step-by-step draing of the raven. Draw the body:
4. Round head with a large powerful beak:
4. Strudy legs:
5. Add folded wing.
6. Draw the tail.
7. Ravens are usually black as night:
Raven drawing lesson 2
Preliminary pencil sketch:
First, draw the torso:
Two sturdy legs with long, clawed fingers:
The most obvious distinguishing feature of the Raven is a great strong beak and feathers on the throat like a beard.
Draw the tail and folded back wings:
As we have said Raven is totally black.
If you liked the article, please share with your friends - click on the social buttons