How to draw a Lark.
Unfortunately I did not have a chance to see a real live lark near me. Once we walked around the field and my mother said – you hear, the lark sings! And she pointed to the sky. I looked at the radiant height, but there was only a tiny dot.
Thus, we will draw a lark from the photo.
1. Once you have outlined a correct sketch, start drawing. To begin with draw the body. At this stage it is impossible to understand which bird you are drawing because the body shape of the majority is almost the same.
But the head can already be identified – the lark has a crest on the top of the head.
2. But the head can already be identified – the lark has a crest on the top of the head.
3. Legs have the most common form of bird legs. And the wings also.
4. Draw a tail, and we will get a picture – a small bird with a crest.
5. Now we will paint this outline – larks have a mottled beige-brown color.
Tags: songbirds drawing