How to draw a goldcrest.
Goldcrest is a relative of the beef, but it is very small and in size it can only be compared with a hummingbird. On the top of tht head there is a bright yellow or orange strip – crest or “crown”? so the bird is also called regulus.
Goldcrest drawing – lesson 1
1. Pencil sketch:
2. Draw the body – Due to loose plumage the bird seems almost round:
3. The head is drawn into the shoulders and the bird looks very cartoonish:
4. Legs are thin with long clawed fingers:
5. Tiny wings and tail look very toy.
6. The body is painted in a gray-green color. On the wings there are black and white stripes. A bright yellow band on the head.
Goldcrest drawing step by step – lesson 2
1.Pencil a sketch:
2. Draw oval body:
3. Add the head with a black tiny eye and a small beak:
4. Outline legs:
5. The wings and tail stick out:
6. Color our Goldcrest drawing correctly:
Now you know well how to draw a Goldcrest.
Tags: songbirds drawing